- This event has passed.
National Team Selection/Training Camp
December 6, 2018 - December 9, 2018
National Team Selection
– All athletes that are competing in the International Track that are age eligible for the 2020 World Age Group Competition (WAGC) or 2020 World Championships (WCH).
National Team Camp
– All athletes that are currently named to the Age Group 11-16, Junior, or Senior National Team must register for this portion of the event.
ALL athletes participating in the National Team Selection must register for the camp.
- All athletes must be accompanied by a coach
- All athletes must be registered as Athlete Members
- All coaches must have an active and current Professional Membership/Safe Sport Certification
- Chaperones are highly suggested/encouraged
The National Team Selection Camp is a camp designed to allow new partnerships the chance to be added to the 2018-19 Age Group or National Team. The athletes that are named to the Age Group or National Team may be given the opportunity to travel and represent Team USA at international events around the world. Additionally, these athletes will have the opportunity to be instructed by some of the highest level coaches within the United States.